<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 327 | The Day of the Doctor

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Daily Drawing: 327 | The Day of the Doctor

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Today was my wonderful husband's birthday!  We went to the Wizard World Comic Con to celebrate.  Today was also the premier of The Day of the Doctor, which I'd been wiggin about for months, so I dressed up as Rose Tyler from the Bad Wolf Bay scene at the con.  I carried my sonic screwdriver and totally freaked out to take a photo with a TARDIS ^_^  We're going to see the special in the theaters on Monday, so no spoilers, please! (Like River would say haha!)

We had a wonderful day celebrating at the con and spending all day together.  You've got to take advantage of birthdays that fall on weekends!  I'm so glad we get to spend all of our birthdays together.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home