<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 334 | Goodbye November

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 334 | Goodbye November

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]

First, I totally look like an 80s bad guy in this drawing, but in real life these are more classy-vintage shades.  Second, it was in the 60s today and that's awesome.

We visited Renegade Austin today and took a few photos before I had to leave because of the crowds.  I'm not an introvert and I like busy places, but there's something about the slow and oblivious meandering people that drive me up the wall!  It's the stopping in the middle of the aisle, or when they see me taking a photo and jump right in front of the lens, and just generally getting bumped into at every turn that keeps my visits to craft fairs short and sweet.

I'm not a total grouch, though!  I got some fun photos that I'll be sharing and you should definitely check out the second day of Renegade tomorrow.  It's free to the public and located at the Palmer Convention Center in downtown Austin.  Check it out and buy handmade, support small business and stay local ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home