<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 335 | My Hero

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 335 | My Hero

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Today is the 4th anniversary of my Grandmother Jeannine's death.  Words can't really describe how I felt about her.  How she was my most favorite human.  The person I most aspired to be like and to make proud.  She was force, for sure.  When I moved to the East Coast, being away from her was the hardest part.

Every year, I can't help but think about the pain this day brought when I first heard the news.  But this year, I'm back in Texas and get to go back to her house, my home, whenever I want.  My Aunt lives there now and it's so special to me to get to share that place with Andy.  I get to really celebrate my memories there with her and create brand new ones with the people I love, just like Grandmother would've wanted.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home