<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Geeky Gift Guide • Star Wars

The Pink Samurai

Monday, December 02, 2013

Geeky Gift Guide • Star Wars

This week, I'm going to be talking about geeky gifts!  I'm a huge nerd, so this week is just a giant list of things that I want ^_^

Today is dedicated to the ultimate film franchise in pop culture...Star Wars.  I cannot express to you my love for Star Wars.  Episodes 4, 5 and 6 are my most favorite films of all time.  The original cut and original graphics are the only way to see them, in my haughty nerd opinion.  Check out this awesome stuff that's sure to fit just about any Star Wars lover on your list.  W
e actually already have the Death Star Cookie Jar and it's huge and awesome.  And Santa might have already been notified to put the wallet in my husband's stocking ^_^

1234567 89


Check out my Star Trek Geeky Gift Guide, too!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, you've found so many awesome gifts! I really really love that Darth Vadar viewmaster!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home