<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Renegade Craft Fair • Austin

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Renegade Craft Fair • Austin

Last weekend, Andy and I hopped over to the Palmer Convention Center to check out the Winter Renegade Craft Fair.  I follow lots of makers in the Austin area and was excited to check out the fair.

I snapped a few photos, but it was so crowded I could get a lot of good shots.  And the makers were so busy selling, I didn't want to bug them for a photo.  I know what it's like in those booths on a crazy day!  Check out a few of my favorites from the show...
Housey Home had the most magical Couch Lions.  Those manes are just perfect.  I need at least two.
Little Low Studio was my favorite booth of the whole fair.  I can't believe I'd not seen their work before!  The floral illustrations are gorgeous and I loved their Mates for Life print.
MakeATX was there was some really cool tangram puzzles.  How fun are those foxes?!  Lots of artists in the area use their laser cutting services and I've been thinking about giving them a go, too.  Maybe I'll pop in on their CreativeMornings talk to say hey ^_^
This Loves That had some really fun jewelry and bags.  I loved their branded color palette and simple designs.  Their booth sign also had a giant cross-stitched heart...so they're clearly awesome.
Bell and Union's booth was like a farmer's market of cute design.  The butter tea towel made me giggle.

Andy and I had a fun time peeping all the cool design and fun creations.  I do wish there had been a little more space between booths...I have to make special considerations when carrying a comically large Hello Kitty Bag :P  I hope all the makers had an awesome weekend and I can't wait to hit up more fairs this season!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Nothing but a Pigeon said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it!!! I was crocheting my little heart out at home! Sniffles.
xoxo
Taylor Hart
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home