<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: January in Review

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

January in Review

January was such a wonderful start to this year!  Andy and I had a fun month of drawing, making stuff and hopping around Austin.  I love starting fresh and really embracing new goals and aspirations for the year.  So far, 2014 is treating us pretty well!

I wanted to share some of what went on here on the blog in January.  Take a looooook!

I visited Uptown Modern, Revival Vintage and Treasure City Thrift in Austin.  And dipped into my archives to share photos from Hampden Junque, a shop in Baltimore that I'd never posted.
Another fun vintage-centric post was a map of my favorite shops in the North Loop neighborhood of Austin.
I made some stuff!  This Impossible Scarf was really fun and comically large.  I've got two more in the works to make it my second in the 1-2-3 Crochet series.
A little early Valentine fun started.  This Valentine's Day Advent Chain is hanging in our living room right now!  Please note the pizza with heart pepperoni.
And these guys weren't for Valentine's Day specifically, but more for my ridiculously large collection of heart-shaped things.  They're also ridiculously large perler beads! So. Awesome.
Things got a little personal over here, too.  I shared 10 random facts about myself.  In case you wanted to know how far back my cat-lady-ness ran, or how much I hate Easter Grass.
Crafternoon!  I planned and hosted my first crafty event and had a blast!
A first peek at the space and projects was shared at the end of January and I have even more articles planned showing more detail about the day.  It was such a wonderful time and I can't wait to host the next one!
And last, but most certainly not least, I started a new 365 project called Happy Day and couldn't be having more fun with it!  I'll actually be sharing a print of January's days soon.  Because the internet needs more cats.

Thanks so much for following along during January!  2014 is shaping up to be a very fun and full year ^_^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home