<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Exploring Austin • A Guide to Vintage Shopping on North Loop

The Pink Samurai

Friday, January 10, 2014

Exploring Austin • A Guide to Vintage Shopping on North Loop


View Austin Vintage • A guide to North Loop in a larger map

I thought it would be fun to share maps of some of my favorite shops around Austin.  There are a few neighborhoods that are known for their shopping and vintage stores.  South Congress, Burnet Rd. and North Loop are just a few in Austin.  Above is a map to my favorite shops in the North Loop area.

I've written about each one individually, but I think it's fun to see how close they really are to each other.  Seriously, four are within walking distance, so you might as well check them all out while you're there ^_^  Rave On is more of a transition store in my mind.  It's between Burnet Rd. and North Loop, so you can swing by whenever you visit either neighborhood.

Below are links to the features I've done on each shop.  Click through to see more photos and details of each shop before you go.  Have fun on North Loop and let me know if you visit.  I'd love to see what you get!


107 East North Loop Blvd.

106 East North Loop Blvd.
100 West North Loop Blvd.

217 West North Loop Blvd.

1509 West North Loop Blvd.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home