<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Thrifty Thursday • Revival Vintage

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Thrifty Thursday • Revival Vintage




Revival Vintage
address : 100 W. North Loop Blvd. Ste. 1, Austin, TX 78751
hours :  Sun-Mon: 12pm - 5pm | Wed-Thu: 11am - 7pm | Fri-Sat: 11am - 8pm | Closed Tuesdays



North Loop was already one of my favorite spots for vintage in Austin, and now I've got one more reason to love it.  Revival Vintage is a small shop on the end of 100 West North Loop that has a great selection.  It's been open since March of 2013 and I was lucky enough to run into the owner, Sonia, when I stopped by.  She told me about how she started out with a space in the Austin Antique Mall (which I desperately need to write about for you!) and then took the plunge when she found out this space was available.  She'd actually enquired about the space a while before and it didn't work out, but when Sonja noticed it was still empty early last year she took a chance and inquired about it again.  They said it was hers if she wanted it and in a matter of just weeks, Revival Vintage was here!  I think it's such a cool story.  You never know how one question can change your life!

Now...to the photos!
It's just one room, but it's quality over quantity here.  There are so many gems!

There are two sets of giant cube shelves on the right wall of the shop that are each styled with sweet vintage trinkets, decor and ephmera.  I adore this minty clock radio and sea life cubby.

I've been mildly obsessed with latch hook rugs recently and I love these little friends.  Revival Vintage has a wonderfully curated kids' section.  I'm loving the little handmade stuff cat!
The shop mainly focuses on 50s-70s vintage decor and clothing, but Sonia has a small section devoted to local indie makers, too.  I couldn't resist a pair of earrings from Fartsy Arts ^_^


It was so great to meet Sonia and poke around her amazing shop!  She's got an amazing eye for vintage and her prices very reasonable.  I can't wait to see how Revival Vintage grows in the future!  Definitely add this shop to your trip when you're out in the North Loop area. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home