<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: DIY • Comically Large Plastic Beads

The Pink Samurai

Friday, January 03, 2014

DIY • Comically Large Plastic Beads

You guys!  Comically large Perler beads!  They're not actual "Perler" but I'm not really sure what else to call them.  Plastic beads?  Melty beads?  Plastic Melty beads?  Whatever you call them, I love them and I especially love comically large ones.
We saw the package in the crafty section of Terra Toys and couldn't not get them.
I'm not sure what I'll do with these hearts.  Maybe some hair clips or string them together for a garland.  So many options!
Here's a little comparison of a normal sized Perler bead on the left and the comically large wonderful plastic melty bead on the right.  I'm so excited to figure out what else to make with them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Ooooh they look so big and fun O_o

 
At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Pange said...

Whoa, I didn't know they came in large size! Everything looks cute when jumbo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home