<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: January 5 • Happy Whipped Cream Day

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, January 05, 2014

January 5 • Happy Whipped Cream Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Whipped Cream Day!  I couldn't resist.  It's a proven fact that this album is in every thrift store, record shop and vintage boutique that carries records.  Seriously...anywhere a record exists...this album is there!  I apologize for the abundance of puns...apundance ^_^

Also, this is the first day that Andy and I have done different things!  He's been doing his own version of our 365 project and I love his take on each day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home