<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Super Cute Gift Guide • Hello Kitty

The Pink Samurai

Monday, December 09, 2013

Super Cute Gift Guide • Hello Kitty

Last week was full of geeky gift guides featuring Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Nintendo and Harry Potter.  This week is for all things super cute!

Today is all about Hello Kitty.  I mean, for me, every day is about Hello Kitty.  Being constantly surrounded by a friendly kitten wearing a bow just puts me in my happy place ^_^  These gift are perfect for HK lover in your life.  That nutcracker sweater is definitely on my list!

12345 678

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home