<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • Short and Sweet

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Fun Stuff • Short and Sweet

Andy and I are in New York right now visiting family, so this week's Fun Stuff is going to be short and sweet!  Check out some of these fun things that made me smile on the internet this week ^_^
Studio DIY has a line of fun products out now and I'm in love with this donut phone case!
I ate some Japanese candies with this lil koala on them recently, so naturally I need a shirt with him on it as well.
I'm obsessed with these little ladies.  Must...collect...them...all...
This hedgehog planter is stupidly cute.  Click through and see how adorable he his with a plant in...ugh!
I absolutely adore this idea for a DIY cross stitch mug.  This is totally happening in our house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home