<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: DIY Poinsettia Flower Headband

The Pink Samurai

Friday, December 06, 2013

DIY Poinsettia Flower Headband

Flower crowns blew up this summer and have been all over the place ever since.  I've been wanting to make a few for myself, but was always kind of intimidated by the floral aisles at my local craft stores.  I worked for a craft store during the holidays in college and still have nightmares about being elbow deep in scratchy stems.  But when I saw these Poinsettia bundles the other day, I decided it was time to pluck up the courage and just do it.  Christmas is my most favorite part of the year and a Poinsettia headband would be a wonderful accessory for any ugly Christmas sweater haha!

SUPPLIES
  • Silk Poinsettia blundles
  • Headband (I recommend something a little wider than the one I used)
  • Glue gun
  • Scissors

DIRECTIONS

  • Gather your supplies.  Duh.
  • Pop the flower off of the stem and trim the excess stem to make a nice flat base on the bottom.
  • Hot glue your flowers evenly around the band.
  • Done and done!  Seriously...so easy.

I'll definitely be wearing the red one this holiday season!  It's so festive and silly ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home