<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 340 | NYC

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 340 | NYC

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We spent today hopping around NYC being tourists and checking out the holiday window displays.  We also tootled around the Bryant Park holiday market, eating warm cookies and talking about our aversion to ice skating.  Despite the weather, the holiday decorations were just beautiful.  I always wish we had more time in the city when we visit ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home