<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Geeky Gift Guide • Harry Potter

The Pink Samurai

Friday, December 06, 2013

Geeky Gift Guide • Harry Potter

Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter!  Whenever I hear someone talking about Harry Pottery, I try to insert myself into the conversation as quickly as possible.  It's usually me getting bug eyes and running over really awkwardly yelling about my collection of wands and how many times each book made me cry...it's not pretty.  And incidentally, it's just 5, 6 and 7 that make me lose it.  7 is brutal you guys.

Anyway!  Harry Potter stuff!  I couldn't let the Geek Gift Guide go by without some HP love.  I have to say, the Crookshanks shirt isn't available right now, but it needed to be documented and the second it's in stock, it will be in my possession.

123456


Check out the rest of my Geeky Guides: Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who & Nintendo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home