<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...


Last week was pretty slow, except for the trip to Houston on Monday.  I was on the 27th floor of this ridiculous building and got a pretty great view of the city.  Other than that, it was all kittens and crochet.  I've got some pretty big stuff coming up this fall and winter, so I'm trying to churning out as much as I can during the summer to prepare.

This week, I'm hoping to get out a little bit more and keep exploring the vintage and thrift shops in the area ^_^  I hope everyone had a great week last week!

**You can follow my instagram real-time here if you'd like!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home