<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 194 | Sleepy Saturday

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 194 | Sleepy Saturday

We took it slow today.  Went to see a movie this morning that was interrupted by a transformer blowing, cutting power to the whole theater!  Apparently there was a car accident behind the building that knocked it out.  So random.

But we just went home after because I wasn't really feeling well anyway.  So we had a nice quiet day at home with the kittens.  I made a present for Andy and he made something sweet for me, too.  I'm so glad our new little place is coming together so we can have space and time to make things!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home