<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 193 | Summer Lovin'

The Pink Samurai

Friday, July 12, 2013

Daily Drawing: 193 | Summer Lovin'

I wore one of my favorite dresses today and had a wonderfully productive day at home.  I've got so much I want to do all the time, it's really difficult to prioritize.  But I'm picking my 3 biggest initiatives starting to do some planning around each one.  Starting with the big stuff, then getting into the nitty gritty.  So.  Satisfying.

^_^

Also, we had a pizza date tonight.  So that was awesome!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home