<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 190 | Not Scratching

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Daily Drawing: 190 | Not Scratching

So the unpacking adventures continue.  I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it :P  But I got the bathroom totally done today!  Just need to figure out which picture to hang and it's ready for guests!  The rest of the apartment isn't...but the bathroom is...so I call that a win.

Also, the ant bites from last week are starting to get better, despite still itching like craaaaaaazy!  But I'm not scratching.  See me not scratching?!?!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home