<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 185 | Happy 4th of July!

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Daily Drawing: 185 | Happy 4th of July!

Happy July 4th!  I hope everyone got to eat hot dogs, visit with great people and see some fireworks.  We live in such an amazing country, that we get to do things like that!

Andy and I had a nice slow morning and drove out to Wimberley to spend some time with all the cousins!  There was home cooked food, pingpong in the yard, hammocks and Jaws ^_^ I'm so thankful for this country, this state and my wonderful family!

Also, we saw more fireworks on the way home than either of have in like 10 years!  There were people parked on the shoulder of Mopac to see the ones at the capital.  So fun!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home