<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 180 | I love Japan

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daily Drawing: 180 | I love Japan

Thanks to my husband showing me something awesome on Laughing Squid, I came across the most wonderful thing on the internet in the history of everything ever.

MitchiriNeko

We've been playing all afternoon and I've watched the video and giggled so hard I started crying!  They're cats on parade!!! There's a little kitten face that pops out of a tuba!  (I'm holding a couple of them in today's drawing) I can't handle that kind of thing.  I'm pretty sure if we ever went to Japan, I would just collapse immediately upon landing.  That, or just run around like a mad woman pointing and crying at everything I saw.  Probably a little bit of both.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home