<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...

The past few weeks have been full of unpacking, and with most of our things still in boxes, I'd been using my phone for music and missing out on all the really interesting and exciting photos of un-packing.  And by that, I mean cat pictures :P



  1. Last Sunday we were in Wimberley and I stood in a tree.
  2. My un-packing adventures have dissolved into boxes like this.
  3. We hopped over to a Toys R Us and found the Stallone aisle.
  4. Sprinkles!
I've got a couple of videos up, too, if you want to check out my instagram feed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home