<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 105 | See You in Space, Cowboy

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 105 | See You in Space, Cowboy

Sometimes I go through phases when I listen exclusively to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack for weeks.  It's my absolute favorite anime and Yoko Kanno's soundtrack is just incredible.  It always puts me in a good place.

This week, I go in for surgery on my sinuses.  It's a procedure I've done before, and it's totally routine for the doctor performing it (he's the top in DC/VA/MD area), but I still get anxious.  I know the post-op is not going to pleasant and that's ok.  The benefits far out-weigh the discomfort.  But still :P  Tomorrow will be full of prepping like...doing my nails.  I need a little pink sparkle to help me through ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home