<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last week, on Instagram...

• Tools of the trade - sketchbook, pencil, crochet hooks, wacom stylus, kitten
• Look at this girl!  Sprinkles was super needed last week...just like every week ^_^
• Andy and I took a late night stroll down the street for some groceries.  I'm so glad it's warm enough out for walks!
• I started experimenting with a new crochet idea. 

• Turks was in full effect as always.  He's always got a lot on his little kitten mind.
• Another variation on my new experiment!  I'm really stoked on how these are turning out.  I think I'll bring them to the Craftacular and see what happens ^_^

   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home