<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 102 | Call Me Call Me

The Pink Samurai

Friday, April 12, 2013

Daily Drawing: 102 | Call Me Call Me

Um.  TGIF!  I'm looking so forward to the weekend and all the projects and spring cleaning and movies and sweet tunes that are going to be done and seen and listened to.  Hopefully I'll get some new spring scarves up in my shop and some crochet patterns up on the blog!

Meanwhile, Sprinkles and I are enjoying some girl time in the studio...

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home