<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 101 | Pre-op Adventures

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daily Drawing: 101 | Pre-op Adventures

Today I went to my regular doctor to get my pre-op physical for a surgery I'm having next week.  I'm getting polyps removed from my sinuses.  Yummy!  I've done it once before, and considering how miserable I feel today (I forgot to take my medicine...d'oh!), I'm pretty excited for the procedure.  It's totally safe my surgeon specializes in this type of surgery, so the only thing I'm worried about is how I'm going to do my daily drawings when I'm recovering.

Also, because of my appointment this morning, I had to drive in to work instead of using the metro.  Pro Tip about driving in DC.  Don't do it!  Whatever you do...don't do it!  At least not at rush hour in downtown.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home