<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 99 | She's got Legs

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Daily Drawing: 99 | She's got Legs

And she almost remembers how to use them!  Bare legs in the city today...it was pretty great.  I feel like all I've talked about in these daily posts is the weather, but my mood is just so heavily impacted by what it's like outside, I can't help it.  Warm weather just makes me happy ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home