<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Thrifty Thursday - David's on the Avenue

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Thrifty Thursday - David's on the Avenue

The Hampden area in Baltimore is just a haven for vintage boutiques, thrift shops, indie businesses and delicious food!  We went to 36th street with a few shops in mind, and ended up finding so many more. I definitely recommend a visit!  I'll be featuring a lot of businesses from this area, and my first highlight is...



David's on the Avenue
website | facebook
address : 914 West 36th Street Baltimore, MD 21211
hours :  Monday–Wednesday: 10am -6pm | Thursday-Saturday: 10pm - 7pm | Sunday: 11am - 4pm




In an area where a lot of vintage dealers and consignment shops mark prices up like crazy, David's is a lot more friendly to your wallet.  A lot of what we saw wasn't in perfect shape, and some things might need a little more love, but considering the prices, I think a little elbow grease would be totally fine.  The space itself was expansive with most of their inventory being furniture.   I think this is definitely the kind of place where you'll find a diamond in the rough.  I'd recommend bringing a truck ^_^

I'm still drooling over this Broyhill Brasilia set.  Ugh!  So good!
Also, still kicking myself for not snatching this up immediately!  I'm on a never-ending quest for the perfect china cabinet.
This table is what dreams are made of.

I hope you like this place!  I'll be featuring a new spot each Thursday and already have some really cool places lined up for the next couple of weeks!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:24 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Ooh, that table is amazing! Would love one like that too<3

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Isn't it incredible! I've been wanting one like it forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home