<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 91 | Daily Grind

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 91 | Daily Grind

Andy and I went back to our day-jobs today.  Balancing a full-time job and my personal projects has always been a big challenge.  I have to make the absolutely most of every day, and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love making things...and this blog and my Etsy shop are my perfect creative outlet.  I would encourage anyone with a 9-5 to not ever give up on your passions.  I'd love to be able to do this full-time, but for now I've got both things and that's ok ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home