<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Work in Progress - Twin Peaks Throw

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 01, 2013

Work in Progress - Twin Peaks Throw

I. Love. Twin Peaks.  Andy recommended it to me a long time ago and I basically marathoned both seasons in just a couple of sittings.  It's just so odd and funny and creepy and wonderful.  The visuals are just so compelling and I really wanted to replicate the floor of the red room in blanket form.  Plus everyone loves a good chevron.

I picked up this book a while back from a suggestion by one of my favorite crochet bloggers, and found the most perfect chevron pattern.  It's all single crochet, so it's a bit daunting of a project.  I'm just so used to using super chunky yarns that work up really quick, and I had to quickly accept it was going to take longer than a week to finish it haha!  I took a few shots of my progress so far...and Turks.  I set the work on the bed and he decided he needed to join the party ^_^


Don't let him fool you.  He's so bad.  See that sassy tail up there?  He's kind of the best.

I'm using Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in Black and J hook.  This is the inspiration...it's going to take forever, but it seems to me that the things you really have to work for are even sweeter when you finally accomplish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home