<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 93 | Sweater Weather

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 93 | Sweater Weather

You guys, it's still so cold!  I wore a sweater today...and shoes and socks.  It was the worst!  Let's all take a moment and think really hard about warm weather and maybe it will happen.  Like clapping for Tinkerbell :P

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Thinking about Spring is all I do haha! But I hear it'll be hear next week, so fingers crossed.

I see there's no cowl today, I'm taking that as a sign of slightly warmer temperatures;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home