<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 100!!!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Daily Drawing: 100!!!

Oh. My. Gracious!

I cannot believe I've made it to day 100 in my 365 project!  I've always been the kind of person who's super into something for like, a week, and then I lose interest and move on to something.  That's why I have around 10 list and calendar apps just sitting in a folder on my phone.  Or why I have massive amounts of craft supplies for projects I'll probably never make :P

But this project was different.  I was going to put it out there for the world to see.  That's probably what's kept me so accountable.  Knowing that there might be people out there taking a peek, and a maybe even looking forward to the drawings at the end of the day.

And this has been one of the most rewarding projects I've ever done.  I've got this crazy body of work that I can use for countless things!  Plus just the practice of drawing every day, perfecting my style and mastering the tools...those are things I'll keep with forever as new skills.  My mom always did say to have a lot of arrows in your quiver ^_^

So...without further ado...number 100...

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home