<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 103 | Busy Day

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 103 | Busy Day

Today was so beautiful that we took a walk over the post office instead of driving.  I got bring my Saltwaters out of their winter hibernation and debuted the scalloped crochet necklace I made the other night on a whim.  I'm a little obsessed with this idea now, so expect lots of photos and lots of trial and error!

Also!  All of my spring scarves are up in my shop.  Take a look...they're really light and bright and fun!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home