<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Super Cute Gift Guide • Domo

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Super Cute Gift Guide • Domo

Oh, Domo.  You're wiggin' out ALL THE TIME!  And that's why I love you.  We've been collecting Domo blind boxes for a while and have amassed a pretty impressive collection.  There also might be a few plushies and giant figures as well...

I love that he started out as the station mascot for NHK and now he's huge all over the world!  Number five in the list is a dvd with all of his TV spots, but you can see a few of them on youtube here.  I think he's super fun and I've picked out a few things from across the internets that I think Domo fans will enjoy.

1234567

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home