<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 343 | Home Again Home Again

The Pink Samurai

Monday, December 09, 2013

Daily Drawing: 343 | Home Again Home Again

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
After spending about 10 hours en route, we finally made it home and to bed around 4am yesterday.  We were exhausted and absolutely slept in today.  The best part of coming home was seeing the kittens again!  I always get a little sappy when I have to leave them.  And today, they were so sweet and all up ons while I puttered around the house.  They even got wet food...hence their excitement ^_^  It's so nice to have those little creatures around the house!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home