<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 345 | Oh Christmas Tree

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily Drawing: 345 | Oh Christmas Tree

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
We finally got the tree out today!  With our vacation to New York so close to the holidays, we decided to put it off, so the kittens wouldn't have an extended period of unsupervised shenanigans.  I'm normally one to take it out the day after Thanksgiving, so it was difficult for my Christmas spirit to be reined in so long!  But now, it's up.  Lights are strung, ornaments are on and kittens are plotting ways to climb up and eat the branches.  All is right with the world.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home