<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 219 | Startin' Somethin'

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 219 | Startin' Somethin'

I'm finally coming out of my funk and I had such a great and inspiring day!  I'm doing a lot of strategy and preliminary UI work for a super fun project and I know it's just baby steps right now, but things are moving forward.  And sometimes those baby steps seem like leaps forward!

On a completely unrelated note...I was thinking of posted outfit photos O_O  Being surrounded by so many awesome, stylish women last weekend really made me want to join in the fun!  Plus it might be fun to see the outfits that my drawings inspire?  I dunno.  Just a thought!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home