<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: • Fun Stuff • 8.3.13 •

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 03, 2013

• Fun Stuff • 8.3.13 •


Right now, I'm getting ready for a full day of learning at TxSC, but here's a few fun things I found this week! There's a couple of DIYs that would make good weekend projects ^_^

Stuff to Read
  • I happened upon Emily Henderson's advice for shopping on Craigslist and it's spot on.  I've been searching Craigslist for some fun mid-century for the house and I'm definitely going to use some of her advice.
  • Design*Sponge's Biz Ladies series is required reading for me.  This week was all about how to approach big names in email.

Stuff to Make
  • DIY party blowers look super fun to make.
  • These fabric stamps are beyond gorgeous! I love a scallop.
  • Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most brilliant.  These color-block pillow cases are so great!  I've always got a mish-mash of pillow cases and I'm definitely making a few of these to make our bedding a little more harmonious.

Stuff to Wear

Stuff to Eat



Stuff to Listen to

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home