<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Thrifty Thursday - Thrifty Chicks Vintage

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Thrifty Thursday - Thrifty Chicks Vintage




Thrifty Chicks Vintage
website / facebook 
address : 6701 N Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78752
hours :  Sunday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm



This week, I stopped in Thrifty Chicks Vintage on N. Lamar.  I've passed it a few times and with an exterior like that, it was just a matter of time before I had to go in.  The inside of the shop is just as bright and colorful as the outside.  Orange walls and cool stuff everywhere.  They've got furniture, jewelry, home decor and clothing...a little of everything.  When I walked in I was greeted by the owner and told about the sales.  It's such a welcoming and friendly place!

It's a big space with two floors and the upstairs is filled with clothes.  There's also a really cute children's space that pretty much had my whole childhood on one shelf.

This is a super fun space and I even left with a fun stool that I'm planning on revamping for the kitchen.  I need to find some sparkly teal vinyl...

Here's photosssssss...


My favorite things about this photo are the crocheted flower pillows.  I need that pattern STAT!  I'll make them in shades of pink and they will the best ever.
I'm crossing my fingers that the moon landing embroidery is still there.  It would go so perfectly on our space wall!
Oh look...heaven!  Upstairs, there's a whole wall of patterns and fabric.  I could've gone through ever single one.
This little lady was a like a shining beacon of pink glory when I walked in this upstairs room.  Still kicking myself for not snatching it up on the spot!
I'm a sucker for vintage embroidery.  Those teeny tiny perfect stitches were just gorgeous!

This is a very cute shop and I'll definitely be stopping back in!  There's some furniture I've got my eyes on...and some art...and some kitchenware... ^_^

***If you've got any shops you love, or own, that you'd like to feature, just shoot a note over to becky@thepinksamurai with the name, website/facebook and why you love it, I'd love to take a look!!!***

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! Your pictures of Our store is amazing!! Thank you for stopping in and enjoying it so much that you blogged about it!!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

I'm so glad you liked it Jolisa! You've got a super cute shop and I'll definitely be stopping in again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home