<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 213 | Hooray for Networking

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 213 | Hooray for Networking

Today was a productive day at Helms Deep.  I just finished printing and cutting out my business cards for the Texas Style Council this weekend, finished up wedding programs I designed for a friend, posted Thrifty Thursday, ran to the post office, finished working on a commissioned embroidery piece for another friend.  It was a good start to the month.

And I'm getting so stoked for TXSC tomorrow!  I'm nervous going to meet other people, but I know they're all in the same boat as me.  And this is one place I won't feel like a nerd bringing my big camera haha!  It should be a good time ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home