<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 215 | Texas Style Council Day One

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 215 | Texas Style Council Day One

Today was the first day of Texas Style Council and I've been about ready to pass out since lunch haha! It's been a whirlwind of learning, making new friends, and meeting one of my biggest inspirations.  I met Elsie from A Beautiful Mess this evening and she liked the drawing on my cards!  It's like when Shauna from Nubby Twiglet said she liked my branding...I almost keeled over haha!

I'll do a real recap next week...after the dust has settled a bit.  And after a lot of naps.  But if you'd like to see the craziness of the rest of the weekend, I'll be instagramming like a fiend during the Sunday sessions.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home