<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 196 | It's Raining, It's Pouring

The Pink Samurai

Monday, July 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 196 | It's Raining, It's Pouring

Texas has been in a drought for a while, with Austinites under water restrictions and burn-bans in effect. But today we got a downpour!  All day, on and off, I got a real Texas thunderstorm again.  It was beautiful and much needed.  Even if I did get drenched ^_^

Also, my thoughts are with old co-workers as my former company had another round of layoffs.  My old team was un-effected, which I'm beyond glad about.  But there were people that I helped hire years ago, when the company was bitty, that didn't weather this storm and I'm sending good vibes their way to hopefully secure new jobs quickly!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home