<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 85 | Roadside America

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daily Drawing: 85 | Roadside America

AHHH!  We went to Dinosaur Land and Luray Caverns today!

I found Dinosaur Land last night on RoadsideAmerica.com and knew we just had to go.  I love all things kitsch and dinos so this was just the apex of everything awesome.  I'll go into more detail in a post tomorrow (with SO MANY photos!), but there's a bunch on instagram, so you can take a peek.  We'd been wanting to visit Luray Caverns for a while, and hopped over there while were in the area.  I've only been in a dry form cave before, so this was just break-taking.  Again...more to come!


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home