<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 81 | On Vacation!

The Pink Samurai

Friday, March 22, 2013

Daily Drawing: 81 | On Vacation!

Aw yeeeah!  Andy and I are taking next week and going on a Stay-cation.  Exploring our backyard, if you will.  I'm pretty stoked and planning on lots of fun posts to share our adventures!

Also, Lion Brand is having a sale right now for 20% your order of $35+.  I'm stocking up!  Speaking of yarn...this scarf is my favorite Magenta by Vanna's Choice from Lion Brand.  It works with so many colors.  Especially this incredible chartreuse.  I love it!  I'm really surprised the last time I wore the combo was 2/6.  I feel like I wear it alll the time.


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Jessica Bramlett said...

I love, love, love all of your drawings! Wow! I have been thinking of doing a "weekly" round-up of my favorite outfits as illustrations and yours make me want to do it even more. Thank you for sharing every day! (: I found your blog because Kat Williams shared it about the scarves for Portland. I am overly excited! (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home