<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 75 | Grey Days

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daily Drawing: 75 | Grey Days

Today was a little grey, off and on.  The morning clouds passed and the sun came out, then the clouds would roll in again and rain for just little while, then the sun would peep back out.  I spent most of the day crocheting lots and lots of grey scarves.  And wore my most favorite grey shirt.  So. Appropriate.  This is definitely my standard weekend uniform. (also seen, 1/13, 2/9, 2/27)

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home