<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 67 | Here Comes the Sun

The Pink Samurai

Friday, March 08, 2013

Daily Drawing: 67 | Here Comes the Sun

George Harrison just came on my pandora station and that makes me happy ^_^

This week was a tough one at my day job and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  I've got a really big project coming up that I've just got one more week to complete, one my wonderful friends from college is in town for bridal shower goodness and we're going to meet up in Annapolis for some yummy crab tomorrow, and super excited to just spend some good time with my sweet husband.  It'll be a good weekend.  I hope yours is wonderful, too!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home