<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 65 | A Rainy Wonderland

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Daily Drawing: 65 | A Rainy Wonderland

So it was supposed to snow 8-12 inches.  It snowed...but only 0 inches.  We did get a snow day from work, though!  So I stayed in yoga pants and played with kittens all day.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That sounds perfect to me:)

Yesterday was probably the last nice winter's day. I hear we're getting snow again too. And here I was thinking we passed that station... ;)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home