<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 62 | Lazy Sunday

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 62 | Lazy Sunday

There's not much better than lounging around in bed on a Sunday morning.  The sun streaming in through the blinds, the comforter and blankets all having reached peak comfy levels, and the pillows with the most perfect smoosh that just cradles your head.  The best part is having my darling husband right next to me.

I tried a little something new with my hair today.  It's been straight all my life and now that it's finally growing out, it turns out there's a little wave to it.  I tried to let it do it's thing, and lordy I'm not ready to take care of curls...it was big...and everywhere.  Turks could've climbed in there if he wanted...


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home