<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 66 | Heart and Soul

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 66 | Heart and Soul

So Andy and I are on a journey.  A journey through Star Trek.  We've committed to watching every Star Trek episode, of every Star Trek series.  We've done the Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine (woof), and are currently in season 5 of Voyager.  In tonight's episode, Harry Kim played Heart and Soul on the clarinet.  It was...unsettling...as Seven of Nine would say.  Despite it's downfalls (and there's plenty), I'm so glad that we're watching everything.  The spirit of the show, in the beginning, was of true exploration and adventure.  What's more fun than hopping across the galaxy just to see what you can see?  I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot.  Every series is up on netflix for instant viewing!  Do it!  I dare you :P




This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home