<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 73 | Chococat

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Drawing: 73 | Chococat

I love Sanrio!  The Sanrio collection for Forever 21 that came out at the end of last year, was pretty much the best thing.  I wore my Chococat sweater back in January and since it's been awhile since I've done laundry (wompwomp) and I've been in need of spicing up my outfits...it's time to break out another Perfect Shirt.  Pink, Peter Pan collar, Polka Dots and a Kitten!


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home